20081123

The "Daily" Ada-Ruth Lorraine 2008.11.23 - The other grandparents

In the news, yesterday the Southerns came up to relieve Kimberly and me so that we could see a movie. Our choice: Quantum of Solace. Our reviews weren't favorable. Since Kimberly tries not to say anything at all unless she can say something nice, her review is : "I liked the different fonts they used when they changed cities." I don't have her restraint. My review : "The term 'plot holes' suggests that there is a continuous fabric into which holes can be poked." So that was a wash.

Then today the Weber grandparents arrived and they appear to be smitten with little Miss Ada-Ruth. They, like so many before them, came bearing gifts. I won't bore you with all of them, save for the shoes. They have soles! I don't get it.

I hope that this brief missive finds you all well

No comments: